Creating a Home
Our long term care facility gives residents access to a full scope of care and everything they need to enjoy their days.
Our long-term care associates are here to provide extra care and support.
We provide a variety of services that can help meet both the medical and non-medical needs of an individual with a chronic illness. We understand that your stay is about more than just the care that is provided by our wonderful staff, it’s about the overall experience at our facility. For this reason, we offer a wide range of amenities to our residents to ensure that their stay at our facility is as pleasant as possible and that they are provided with all of the conveniences they could ask for.
Our Amenities include:
- Tobacco-free campus
- Private and semi-private room options
- In-house physical, occupational, speech, and aquatic therapies
- 24/7 nursing care
- Physician, Nurse Practitioners, and specialty services
- Free WiFi access
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Social engagement activities
- On-site spiritual services
- Personal training
- Memory care
- Respite care
- Hospice care
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance
- Highly reviewed dining with specialty diet offerings
- Contracted with Veterans Administration, Medicare, Medicaid, and most commercial insurances
- A full Wellness Center with a heated pool, exercise equipment, Art Studio, Reflexology and more!
Our specialty programs are designed to provide an extra level of care for our residents. We want to ensure that everyone is able to enjoy their time in our facilities to the fullest extent possible and is able to live their life as they choose. To accomplish this, we offer the following specialty services:
- Specialized wound care
- IV therapy
- Peritoneal dialysis support
- Bariatric care
- Enteral feeding and TPN management
- Tracheotomy cares
- BiPap/CPAP/Trilogy cares
Our activities are specifically geared toward ensuring that our residents are as active as possible. If one of our activities doesn’t appeal to a resident, we hope the multitude of other activities we offer will pique their interest. As the old law goes, a body in motion tends to stay in motion!
Learn More About Our Activities