Creating a Home
Our long term care facility gives residents access to a full scope of care and everything they need to enjoy their days.
At Bethany on the Lake, we are honored to offer long-term care that focuses on each individual. Spacious private rooms allow for personalized decor and furnishings. Compassionate care is offered through the interdisciplinary team which consists of skilled nursing care, activities, social services, therapy, certified healing touch, and culinary. This team creates an atmosphere where residents are able to live a full, enjoyable life.
We provide a variety of services which help meet both the medical and non-medical needs of our residents. We understand your stay is about more than just the care being provided by our wonderful staff, it’s about the overall experience at our facility. For this reason, we offer a wide range of amenities to our residents to ensure their stay at our facility is as pleasant as possible and that they are provided with all the conveniences they could ask for.
Our Amenities include:
- Tobacco-free campus
- Private room options
- In-house physical, occupational, speech therapies
- On-site 24/7 nursing care
- On-site Physician and specialty services
- Free WiFi access
- Onsite beauty and barbershop
- Social engagement activities
- Spiritual services
- Visiting Chaplain
- Controlled access memory care
- Respite care
- Hospice care
- Restorative Nursing Program within long-term care
- Certified Healing Touch on staff
- Fitness center and 4,000 square-foot rehabilitation gym
- Housekeeping and laundry services provided
- Highly reviewed dining with specialty diet offerings
- Contracted with Medicare, Medicaid, and most commercial insurances
Our specialty skills are designed to provide an extra level of care for our residents. We want to ensure everyone is able to enjoy their time in our facilities to the fullest extent possible and can live their life as they choose. To accomplish this, we offer the following specialty services:
- Specialized wound care
- IV therapy
- Bariatric care
- Enteral feeding and TPN management
- Tracheotomy cares
- BiPap/CPAP/Trilogy cares
- Managing complex medical conditions
Our activities are specifically geared toward ensuring our residents are as active as possible. If one of our activities doesn’t appeal to a resident, we hope the multitude of other activities that we offer will pique their interest. As the old law goes, a body in motion tends to stay in motion!
Learn More About Our Activities
If you would like to learn more about the long-term care services we provide at our facility, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for more information. Our highly trained staff is more than happy to have a conversation with you about your loved one’s needs here. Call us today at 320-762-1567 or click here to schedule a tour!