Bethany on the Lake's number one priority is the safety, health, and well-being of our residents and staff.
We are working with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) for guidance relating to visitation and activities.
Facility Tours and Visitation
Tours of our facility are available for those looking for rehabilitation or a new home for your loved one.
Call us today at 320-763-2186 or click here to schedule a tour!
Visitation and Core Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
Bethany on the Lake follows recommended standard and transmission-based precautions and environmental cleaning to prevent the transmission of COVID-19/Influenza-Like Illnesses within the facility.
- Visitation Hours – Visitors can enter and exit through the main entrance at the front of the building and the West entrance (doors 1 and 3) during our open business hours 8 am - 6 pm daily.
- Screening - Any visitors with a fever, signs/symptoms of illness, or who have been advised to self-quarantine due to exposure should not enter the facility. Any staff with these symptoms should report to their supervisor for additional guidance.
- Hand Hygiene – Please use our hand sanitizer station upon entry to the facility and agree to practice good hand hygiene throughout the visit.
- Surgical Face Masks – Refer to signage posted at facility entrances to see whether or not a face mask is required for entry.
- Facility COVID-19/Influenza-Like Outbreak – Visits will be restricted to resident's rooms or other locations designated by the facility and follow other current infection prevention and control standards (e.g., source control, hand hygiene).
Follow us on Social Media for regular updates regarding our COVID-19 policies!
You can also call us today at (320) 762-1567 if you have any questions and we will be happy to assist!