Taking all the appropriate steps
Bethany on the Lake's number one priority is the safety, health, and well-being of our residents and staff.
We continue to follow rigorous infection control measures and closely monitor the COVID-19 situation. We are working with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) for guidance relating to visitation and activities.
We are open for Facility Tours and Visitation
We are open for tours and have updated information packets ready to share!
Call us today at 320-763-2186 or click here to schedule a tour!
Following CDC guidance, the core principles of COVID-19 Infection Prevention must be adhered to at all times.
Visitation Guidelines and Core Principles of COVID-19
We will continue to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents by actively screening and requiring the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff and visitors that enter the facility. This includes but is not limited to the below.
- Visitation Hours – Visitors must enter and exit through the check-in door at the front of the building during our open business hours 8 am - 6 pm daily.
- Visitation Scheduling - We can allow up to 4 visitors per resident at a time; it is up to the family to work together to adhere to scheduling limits.
- Visitor Screening - Upon entry of the facility visitors will utilize the kiosk machine to sign in and be screened for signs and symptoms, known exposure to COVID 19, and have their temperature read.
- Social Distancing – Keep at least 6 feet between persons.
- Visitation Space - Visitors can now gather with residents in common areas if masks are always worn. Eating in common areas is not allowed. Visits in resident rooms and outdoors are highly encouraged!
- Hand Hygiene – Please use our hand sanitizer station upon entry to the facility and agree to practice good hand hygiene throughout the visit.
- PPE – All visitors must wear a surgical mask covering the mouth and nose upon entry and for the duration of the visit.
Visitors who are unable to adhere to the core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention will not be permitted to visit or will be asked to leave.
Follow us on Social Media for regular updates regarding our COVID-19 policies!
You can also call us today at (320) 762-1567 if you have any questions and we will be happy to assist!