Creating a Home
Our long term care facility gives residents access to a full scope of care and everything they need to enjoy their days.
Our long-term care associates are here to provide extra care and support.
We provide a variety of services that can help meet both the medical and non-medical needs of an individual with a chronic illness. We understand your stay is about more than just the care that is provided by our wonderful staff, it’s about the overall experience at our facility. For this reason, we offer a wide range of amenities to our residents to ensure their stay at our facility is as pleasant as possible and that they are provided with all of the conveniences they could ask for.
Our Amenities include:
- Outdoor smoking patio
- Indoor smoking room
- Semi-private room options
- In-house physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- 24/7 nursing care
- Physician, Nurse Practitioners, and specialty services
- Free WiFi access
- Social engagement activities
- Hospice care
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance
- Highly reviewed dining with specialty diet offerings
- Contracted with Medicare, Medicaid, and most commercial insurances
Our specialty programs are designed to provide an extra level of care for our residents. We want to ensure everyone is able to enjoy their time in our facilities to the fullest extent possible and is able to live their life as they choose. To accomplish this, we offer the following specialty services:
- Licensed under MN Rule245G to provide outpatient treatment services to assist and support a person’s efforts to recover from a substance use disorder
- Co-occurring chemical dependency and mental health education
- Specialized wound care
- IV therapy
- Enteral feeding and TPN management
- BiPap/CPAP/Trilogy cares